Friday, January 20, 2012

Just a mini update

This one's gonna be short & sweet...
Today marks the last day of month 4! Tomorrow I'm officially a 5 month preg-Nancy. Wowza!

Here's my end of 17 weeks photo. I wish I was better about taking pics earlier each week, but I usually look like trash during the work week (thanks to a 15 minutes-before-I-leave-the-house wake-up time lately) so its generally a no-go. According to my husband's family friend, I'm "really bumping out!"


I also think I'm feeling more frequent movement. I really can't wait to a. find out what I'm having and b. feel the first real kick from the outside. Thursday is the anatomy scan! Eeee!

In other news, we just got a new camera and we're picking it up tonight. I'm hoping to get a little fancy with the picture taking from here on out...and practice for some major paparazzi once this little bebop arrives.

Also, big congrats to my former lib co-worker Kari--we're due on the same day! If we happen to be in the hospital at the same time, the plan is to find each other and high-five mid-labor...if I'm not crying inconsolably/unconscious/dead since my vision of childbirth is decidedly horror-movie quality. Mommas out there--tell me it's not so bad? Or am I right on?

Oh,and one last thing. I want everything from this etsy store for the nursery. I mean, seriously! Adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment