Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Morning Bliss

Rain against the windows, coffee in my (disposable) cup, a warm house, a sleepy dog, and my favorite Sunday morning activity:


I even had a coupon for the coffee!

Later today, I'm planning to put together and send out another application, this time to a downstate college. There's two open positions, so I hope that doubles my odds of getting an interview. Hopefully, since it's an electronic submission, the process will be a little faster than my last attempt, when I burned through about 5 envelopes due to extreme anal-retentiveness (I just could not get that address to be centered correctly!) I  should also be seriously thinking about finishing the SLJ book reviews I neglected since the due date just so happened to be the day after THE news. Oops.

Have a lovely Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment